Heerstr. 71,56329 St. Goar50.150691 7.715763
Hotel built in 1786, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
200 meters from the train station St. Goar - feetpath during the Bahnhofstrasse to the river.
Motorwag A61, exit Pfalzfeld, direction St. Goar, 8 km during the forest, passed Biebernheim, along the castle ruin Rheinfels, down the hill, on the next stop sign right, after 500m you can find the hotel on the right side. Parking lots with costs 20m from the hotel. Free parking lots 200m along the street on the left side (near the ferry).