Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 87, Number of single rooms 64, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 13, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Best Western Stuttgart 21 welcomes its guests in a relaxing ambience. The modern and ambitiously decorated rooms feature a very comfortable equipment. The spa area with sauna is the ideal place to relax. In the cosy restaurant with sun terrace, delicious Swabian and International specialities are served. Two meeting rooms are also available.
- Special features of the hotel
- new concept: Hotelbar and bistro offer drinks and snacks 24 hrs.
wireless High-speed Internet is free of charge and available in all rooms.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Best Western Stuttgart 21 is centrally yet peacefully located in Stuttgart. The main station, the palace gardens and the Königstraße with its numerous shopping facilities are close. Due to the excellent connections to public transport other interesting destinations and the airport are quickly accessible.