Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 38, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 32, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Airport hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Romantic Hotel Traube consists of a complex of buildings in the half-timbered style creating a unique ambience since 1930. Despite its long tradition, it offers a modern interior. Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi are available. Round off the evening with regional and Swabian cuisine in the restaurant of the Romantisches Hotel Traube.
- Special features of the hotel
- In Recki's - unser Wirtshaus with the cosy bar in the former blacksmith-building of the village we serve lokal spacialities.
Opening Hours nonday - saturday 6pm - 12pm (kitchen until 10.30 pm)
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Romantic Hotel Traube in Plieningen is conveniently situated, only 5 minutes away from the new exhibition center, Stuttgart Airport, the ICS Congress Centre and the A8 motorway. Numerous possibilities for going-out such as musicals, casinos and cinemas are nearby. The city centre is easily accessible by public transport.