Hotel built in 1991, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Spa hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Land-gut-Hotel Warnstedter Krug is a family-run hotel with 28 single or double-bed rooms that offers stylish ambience, complimented by a friendly, comfortable atmosphere.
This child-friendly Land-gut-Hotel features extensive activities, including the adventure-garden or bowling ally.
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Land-gut-Hotel is located in the world-heritage-town Quedlingburg, in the beautiful Bode-valley, with its gushing waterfalls and mysterious caves. A trip to Thale is a highlight.