Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 88, Number of single rooms 45, Number of double rooms 43, of which have 2 separate beds 43, of which have a double bed 33, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 33, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 33, Rooms with connecting door 3, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The balladins Superior offers a comfortable stay to business travellers, providing excellent service in a pleasant atmosphere.
- Special features of the hotel
- For meetings and events the balladins SUPERIOR Hotel Cologne Airport offers four air-conditioned conference rooms with daylight for up to 80 people. Additionally the hotel can provide three smaller meeting rooms. All conference rooms are equipped with modern media technology.
Start your day with an excellent breakfast buffet and a wide range of coffee and tee specialties. Our restaurant offers friendly service, a selection of beverages and culinary experiences. In our hotel bar you can enjoy small snacks until midnight. No matter if you visit us with colleagues or on your own - you will always enjoy the best service.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is conveniently located at the A59 Cologne-Bonn, with the business centre of Troisdorf only few kilometers away. Also, trips to the city of Bonn, Beethoven's home town, and to Cologne, a city with numerous trade fairs, are possible.