Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Inn, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Housed in a charming listed half-timbered building, the traditional Inn Adler Landgasthof Das BIO-Restaurant in Vogt warmly welcomes the guests to a historical ambience. Gorgeous small windows and low wainscoted ceilings characterize the interior design of the delightful bedrooms. In the rustic restaurant or on the terrace, excellent dishes of organic farming can be enjoyed. The hotel was awarded with 5 leaves and is therefore 100% Bio. Parking spaces at the Adler Landgasthof are available free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Adler stands for atmosphere and pretentious cooking and has also made its name far away of its region. All products used in our dishes are from certified biological/organic sources. We don not uns any finished products in our kitchen. Quality and taste of our dishes are our premise. We received our BIO certification in January 2012. Particularity: New Year´s Eve ball with music and dance.
- Reception open
- 11:00 - 14:30
/ 17:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 11:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Only 10 minutes from the woods, the Adler Landgasthof is the ideal starting point for hiking, cycling or cross-country skiing. Ravensburg and Wangen are about 10 minutes away by car and Lake Constance about 30 minutes .