Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 1988, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 29, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Tennis hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run Landgasthof Mohren in Wangen im Allgäu is a cosy country hotel offering 29 modern, comfortable single and double rooms that provide, among other things, Wi-Fi internet access and partly a balcony. The restaurant with romantic garden terrace serves regional specialities. The spa area offers a variety of relaxation opportunities.
- Special features of the hotel
- Free of charge:
• usage of the indoor heated swimming pool an finnish sauna in the house next door
• parking space directly at the hotel
The hotel features over a beautiful room and terrace (in summer) for breakfast and a à la carte restaurant with fresh an regional food.
Regional airport Friedrichshafen: 22 km.
Lake Constance: 12 km
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Landgasthof Mohren is centrally yet quietly located in Neuravensburg, a district of Wangen im Allgäu. It is an ideal starting point for exploring the surrounding area and sights such as the historic town centre of Wangen, the Baroque Church Birnau, the Kleinwalsertal Valley, the Breitach Gorge or Obersdorf.