Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 8, Pension, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel und Gästehaus Lukas Zentrum in Witten provides pleasant and quiet guest rooms with wooden furnishings and free Wi-Fi. It offers self-catering facilities. You can spend the evening with a book in the small library. Moreover, the Hotel und Gästehaus Lukas Zentrum offers well-equipped meeting facilities and free on-site parking.
- Special features of the hotel
- The reception is closed on saturdays and sundays and weekly after 4 o` clock in the afternoon.
Arrivals after the reception opening time only on request!!
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 16:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel und Gästehaus Lukas Zentrum is situated in Witten, a city offering various leisure opportunities such as boat trips on the lake Kemnader See. A well-known destination in Witten is the forest Hohenstein with the Berger Monument, from which you can enjoy great views of the entire Ruhr Valley.