Hotel built in 1802, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of apartments 7, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The traditional, family-run Hotel Jakl Hof in Steinebach am Wörthsee welcomes its guests into a personal atmosphere. Each of the rustic decorated rooms is modern equipped with all desirable amenities. In the morning, a rich breakfast buffet with regional specialities is served. Furthermore, the Hotel Jakl Hof features solarium, massage studio and brainLight relaxation system.
- Special features of the hotel
- Parking alongsite the hotel.
You can use our solarium and get a Thaimassage.
Next to a small sinner you can watch all soccergames live on SKY in our hotelbar.
Wireless internet free
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 14:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Jakl Hof in Steinebach is located only 200 metres from one of Bavaria’s warmest lakes, Lake Wörthsee. The small community is idyllically embedded in the 5-Lake-Country. Nature-lovers will find multiple possibilities for hiking and biking tours, water sports and winter sports activities. In 10 minutes on foot, the train station with great connection to Munich and the trade fair centre can be reached.