Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 153, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 136, of which have 2 separate beds 136, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Number of junior suites 4, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The artful Boutique hotel St. George Lycabettus provides luxurious and spacious accommodations with most modern amenities. Guests are treated to premiere Greek cuisine in the exclusive atmosphere of the ‘Frame Garden’ and ‘Le Grand Balcon’. A luxurious spa and pool will ensure a relaxing holiday. Amongst other services, parking facilities and Wi-Fi access are provided
- Special features of the hotel
- Free use of the hammam and Gym.
The views of the Acropolis, from the south-facing balconies and from the rooftop restaurant, are breathtaking, and the Byzantine, Victorian and modern Greek art displays echo the attention to detail throughout the hotel.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the exclusive district of Kolonaki, the city hotel St. George Lycabettus is set in the stunning scenery of the pine-clad slopes of Mt. Lycabettus, only 14 minutes on foot from the Chapel of St. George. Enjoy shopping in the streets of one of Athens’ most high-class districts or discover the Acropolis, only 2 kilometres away.