Hotel built in 1996, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Pension, City hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Spa hotel, Specialization sehr ruhige Lage, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Housed in a traditional white building with blue shutters, this family-run Bed and Breakfast hotel welcomes its guests to a Greek ambience. It offers numerous comfortable rooms that feature private balconies. In the morning, you can have breakfast on the roof terrace with its magnificent view.
- Special features of the hotel
- Unfortunately the hotel is not accepted any credit card. The hotel must be paid cash.
The credit card number is taken only to guanrantee the room.
Situated in a quiet part of picturesque Naoussa of Paros, 350 m from Piperi Beach and 750 m from cosmopolitan centre. Rooms with private bathrooms, telephone, refrigerator, and balconies with enchanting view. Genuine Greek hospitality.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 14:30
/ 17:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:30 - 14:30
/ 17:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Welcome drink, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Nestled by the water’s edge in the picturesque coastal village Naoussa, the hotel Villa Galini is ideal for a holiday on the Greek island Paros. Grab your bathing suit and spend a lazy afternoon on one of the nearby beaches. Parikia with a ferry port and countless clubs and bars is 11 kilometres away from the hotel.