Hotel built in 1650, Last complete renovation 1983, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 35, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests start their holiday at the Hotel zum Hirschen in Küssnacht am Rigi with a warm welcome. The rooms combine elegance and timeless design. In the restaurant, culinary delights are served together with exquisite wines. HRS guests use Wi-Fi at the Hotel zum Hirschen free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- ATTENTION: THIS HOTEL IS LOCATED IN KÜSSNACHT AT RIGI CA. 65 KM FROM ZÜRICH !!!!
Our House, open 365 days a year (except the 25th of December), has been run by eight Generation of the Ehrler family and for decades the hotel business has been its speciality, therefore a friendly, professional and welcoming service is guaranteed. We are located in the centre of Kussnacht am Rigi, just a short step from the lake and quay for lake cruises. We look forward to serving you in either our traditional rustic restaurant, elegant dining room or even in our very own cafe and pizzaria. There you are invited to choose from our extensive pizza and italian speciality menu (all of which are home made).The in-house bakery will tempt your taste buds.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel zum Hirschen in Küssnacht am Rigi is idyllically situated between Lake Lucerne and Lake Zug. Within walking distance, the rambling forest Vierwald is reachable where you can enjoy a panoramic view on the Alps. Furthermore, Gesslerburg Castel can be reached within a short walk. Zurich is located 40 kilometres away.