Hotel built in 1992, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 2, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Feel at home at the Bacchus Hotel in Keszthely. Simple serenity characterizes the rooms that provide all desirable amenities. In the restaurant, guests can expect appealing gastronomic pleasures with rustic charm and relaxing atmosphere. Additionally, the hotel accommodates a wine museum where you are more than welcome to taste wines from most popular Hungarian wineries.
- Special features of the hotel
- Sophisticated restaurant and wine museum furnished in rustic available to guests. The local, traditional cuisine and modern European cuisine can be found.
The city tax is 390 HUF/person/night (ca. 1.5 EUR)and will be charged separetely.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is centrally situated in Keszthely, a Hungarian city located on the western shore of Lake Balaton. Visit the beautiful baroque Festetics Palace that attracts with exquisite architecture and romantic gardens. The main train station is reachable within a few minutes’ walk.