Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 11, Pension, City hotel, Country hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Hosted in a charming house with a feel-at-home atmosphere, the hotel warmly welcomes couples, families and friends into a convivial ambience. Its friendly furnished rooms provide a comfortable interior and many amenities including Wi-Fi. In the morning, a delicious breakfast is provided. The surrounding garden is a good place for nice barbecues.
- Special features of the hotel
- Zsida Thermal Pension is located right next to Őrség National Park but is within easy reach to the centre of the town of Szentgotthárd as well. Families with children are also welcome in our pension. The unique climate of the area makes even the hot summer days and warm nights very pleasant. Drinking a coffee or tea at the pension’s balcony is really refreshing here in ‘the island of silence and calmness’. In the garden, barbecue grill parties can also be held. When it comes to sports, you can choose from several options: rafting tours, fishing in the Rába river, cycling tours. Programmes and promotional price schemes are offered for our guests to have pleasant times during active recreation, relaxing and wellness experiences.
St. Gotthard Spa & Wellness Thermal Bath provides wide range of recreational opportunities also for wellness fans and families with children.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Within easy reach of the Austrian border, the hotel Zsida Termal Panzio is idyllically situated in Szentgotthárd, the most western town of Hungary. Located at the gates of the Őrségi National Park, it is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the country. Guests may enjoy hiking and biking tours, fishing and rafting.