Hotel built in 1922, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 72, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 42, of which have 2 separate beds 30, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Choose the Grand Hotel for your stay in Mumbai. It features numerous nicely furnished rooms with many modern amenities including free Wi-Fi for HRS guests. Different restaurants serve a wide selection of national and international food. The hotel also provides conference rooms and a fitness area.
- Special features of the hotel
- Complimentary Services : Breakefast- Mineral Water- Soft Drink
Tea/Coffee Maker, WI-FI Internet, Home Theater,Refrigerator,Safe diposit Locker And an EXcutive Gym,Hotel recomended by lonely planet
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Grand Hotel enjoys a central location in Mumbai. Favourite tourist destinations such as the Gateway of India and the business district Nariman Point are only 3 kilometres away. A bus stop is just around the corner and the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is located at 26 kilometres from the Grand Hotel.