Hotel built in 2000, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 37, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 25, Hotel, City hotel, Spa hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A visionary, multi-cultural odyssey behind an elegant townhouse facade, La Stampa Hotel and Spa is unique and ultra chic. The restaurants are Thai and Parisian, the bar is Moroccan, the spa is eastern influenced and the hospitality, pure Dublin.
From the moment you walk into the lobby you can feel the slightly eccentric ambience for which the hotel is legendary. There is considerable wow-factor in the Asian-inspired decor. Rooms display an international flair from Asia to Paris, and there is a delightfully decadent Moroccan suite.
The Moroccan theme continues in Tiger Becs which is incredibly atmospheric with low lighting and glass walls that continually change colour. Dine here for the best Thai food in Dublin. Then, spend the rest of the evening in lively Samsara where funky decor and great sounds make for an energetic night. The following day, soothe your tired feet with a Himalayan Rose Bath in Mandala Spa.
La Stampa Hotel and Spa is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World property.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the heart of Dublin City,La Stampa Hotel & Spa Dublin is perfect for experiencing all Dublin City has to offer whether you are in town for shopping,business theatres or a sporting event.