Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 111, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 103, of which have 2 separate beds 55, of which have a double bed 39, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A pleasant stay in Ireland’s capital awaits the guests in the Tara Towers Hotel in Dublin. Well-appointed and comfortably furnished rooms in modern design allow guests to relax after a long sightseeing tour. Relish Irish and European dishes in the restaurant of the Tara Towers hotel and a pint of Guinness in the hotel’s Irish pub. HRS guests benefit from free parking facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- Tara Towers is an attractive 3 star hotel which is located in
Ballsbridge which is just 10 minutes by taxi to the heart of Dublin-s
City centre. The hotel also is situated on Dublin Bay and so the hotel
Has amazing sea views.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Scenically situated along Dublin Bay in the Dublin 4 area, the Tara Towers hotel offers its guests a great starting point to explore Dublin’s sights and entertainment opportunities. Dublin city centre is located 4 kilometres away and Merrion Gates bus station can be reached in 5 minutes by foot.