Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 25, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 93, Number of suites (separate rooms) 39, Hotel, City hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Beach hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Boasting spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, this luxury Tel Aviv hotel is a city sanctuary. Located in Tel Aviv’s trendy Neve Zedek district, the hotel is opposite the city’s main market and near historic Old Jaffa, with its many restaurants, galleries and shops. If relaxation is your aim, lounge on the pool sundeck, visit our full service spa or sample gourmet cuisine at Aubergine restaurant. Business travellers will appreciate the new lounge and easy airport access.
- Special features of the hotel
- 25 Floors
555 Guest Rooms
420 Single-Bedded Rooms
96 Double-Bedded Rooms
280 Non-Smoking Rooms
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The central business district, Jaffa, Ilana Goor Museum and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk. Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Centre are superb cultural experiences.