Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2000, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 59, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 50, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- After an eventful day, the friendly and well-equipped rooms with Wi-Fi in the hotel Grande Albergo Maugeri invite guests to relax. Furthermore, guests may enjoy delicious Italian cuisine in the restaurant and relax in the hotel bar. Plus, the hotel provides multifunctional conference rooms.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel is locted a Acireale in Sicily.
The hotel lies in the green heart of Acireale in Garibaldi Square within walking distance to the Cathedral and the Basilica of San Sebastiano where you can admire the medieval Baroque architecture. As the location is central, it is very easy to reach the many shops nearby and if you wish to spend an evening out there are cinemas and some quaint restaurants.
In Acireale there is the ancient Santa Venere Spa, well known for its healthy therapeutic waters.
The town of Acireale is less than a kilometer from the motorway and 2 kilometres from the train station. This position is unique as it lies near the coast not far from Acicastello and Acitrezza known as The Riviera of the Cyclops.
Catania is 10 km away whereas Mount Etna and Catania International Airport are at a distance of 25 km. Syracuse is 60 km and it is only a 20 minute drive to Taormina
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Centrally located in Acireale, the hotel invites its guests to visit Acireale Cathedral, reachable in a 5 minutes’ walk. The nearby nature reserve Riserva Naturale Orientata La Timpa invites guests to go for walks and hikes and the close-by coast offers relaxation.