Hotel built in 1500, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 18, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A holiday with a difference awaits the guests at the history-charged Hotel Dei Priori. Spacious rooms impress with luxurious interiors and ceiling frescoes. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy your stay. In the classy atmosphere of the restaurant, guests treat themselves to some fine culinary delights.
- Special features of the hotel
- Gourmet hotel. Two restaurants:The Arches restaurant, with 100 places, where we offer a menu of traditional Umbrian recipies and international food. We pay particular attention to our guest’s needs and wishes and can provide specific vegetarian meals, as well as variable menus for those with specific food intolerances. The restaurant is situated on the lower floor. From the staircase the antique roman well is visible dating from the II century, ad, every morning a refined and ample breakfast is served.
Wine test, and special wine menù.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is situated in the heart of Assisi in close vicinity to the main artistic and religious monuments like the Basilica of St. Chiara and the Piazza del Commune with the antique Roman temple. Perugia is located at a distance of 25 kilometres and is worth visiting.