Hotel built in 1911, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 30, Number of junior suites 5, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Castle hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus SPA 1000 mq, Ayurveda treatment, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The charming Palast Wellness Hotel in Colle Isarco welcomes its guests into a relaxing atmosphere. A pleasant stay is guaranteed in the spacious rooms which leave nothing to be desired. In the restaurant, fine South Tyrol cuisine is celebrated. After a day of sight-seeing or skiing, the wellness area of the Palast Hotel provides relaxation in sauna and Turkish bath, whirlpool or hay bath.
- Special features of the hotel
- Important information:
Please note, the restaurant and wellness centre will be closed from 15 April to 14 June 2012. Breakfast as usual at the Hotel.
Children's playground - Restaurant
Wellness area - Tourist Information
Meeting room - Common areas wheelchair accessible
Internal reserved parking -24/7 front desk
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Health and beauty vouchers valued at 15 EUR, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Welcome drink, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Palast Wellness Hotel is centrally located in Colle Isarco, a small community in Tyrol right on the Brenner Autobahn. Throughout the year, guests can enjoy manifold outdoor activities such as winter sports or hiking and biking in the mountains. In 10 minutes by car, Reifenstein Castle in Freienfeld can be reached.