Hotel built in 1980, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 126, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 106, of which have 2 separate beds 35, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 16, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The accommodations of the Hotel & Residence Ulivi e Palme in Cagliari are spacious, nicely furnished and equipped with modern amenities. Traditional cuisine and local dishes served in the restaurant and guests will enjoy the splendid view of the ‘Molentargius’ lagoon. Modern audio-visual equipment is provided in the conference room of the Hotel & Residence Ulivi e Palme.
- Special features of the hotel
- L'Hotel offers 126 confortable and spatious rooms, all en-suite with hairdryer, TV, telephone, air conditioning and central heating.
Bar, Restaurant, internet point, parking.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 01:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 01:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Situated near the city centre of Cagliari, the Hotel & Residence Ulivi e Palme offers short routes to the attraction of that historic town. Visit the ‘Tuvixeddu’ necropolis, less than 5 kilometres away, and the Roman amphitheatre, a 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The swamps and the sea-line are ideal for hiking and bird-watching excursions.