Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2005, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Enclosed by a vast park, Borgo di Fontebussi is a charming hotel village that comprises of several typical Tuscan houses with terrace or garden and a magnificent manor house accommodating apartments of various sizes. Each spacious accommodation boasts with a wonderful mix of nostalgic elegance, Tuscan charm and modern comfort. The elegant restaurant of the hotel Borgo di Fontebussi specializes in Tuscan cuisine.
- Special features of the hotel
- The old village of Fontebussi seems to date back to the Roman era although its present appearance is typical of the Renaissance architecture. Fontebussi village is settled in the countryside close to Florence, Siena, Arezzo and directly on the boundary of the "Classic Chianti" country offering you both the natural beauty and the historical centre of Tuscany.
- Reception open
- 08:30 - 12:30
/ 15:00 - 19:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 09:30 - 12:30
/ 15:00 - 18:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Tucked away in the enchanting scenery of Tuscany, the hotel Borgo di Fontebussi enjoys a picturesque and quiet location on the outskirts of Cavriglia. Discover the beautiful Chianti region with numerous wineries and interesting sights such as the abbey Badia a Coltibuono. Day trips to Greven in Chianti and San Gimignano are recommended.