Hotel built in 1100, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 31, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Convent/monastery hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The historic Hotel Relais della Rovere in Colle di Val d'Elsa welcomes its guests into a beautifully restored former monastery. It offers appealingly designed rooms which guarantee a good night’s sleep. Guests can treat themselves to authentic Tuscan cuisine in the Il Cardinale Restaurant which is located in the cellar. The lovely pool of the Hotel Relais della Rovere invites to swimming and sunbathing.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Hotel offer private parking, park and swimming pool and Free WiFi
City tax: euro 2,00 per person per day to pay directly at the hotel
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Relais Della Rovere is wonderfully located in Colle di Val d'Elsa, a small town halfway between Florence and Siena which both are reachable in less than 45 minutes by car. In the surroundings, nature-lovers and those interested in history and culture will find a wide offer for an active leisure time.