Hotel built in 1968, Last partial renovation 2007, Total number of rooms 70, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 63, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 5, Hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In the family-run country hotel Villa Selene, hospitality is more than just a word and guests are warmly welcomed to Lanusei. Its comfortable rooms are tastefully furnished and provide many amenities. In the restaurants of the hotel Villa Selene, Italian cuisine as well as regional and sea food specialties are served.
- Special features of the hotel
- Opened in 1968, always owned and managed by the same family, renovated and restructured, the hotel spreads into four close, functional buildings in a large wooded parkland.
At Villa Selene Hotel there are various large meeting rooms ideal for your leisure and entertainment: pool and snooker tables, reading and card rooms, guest library, a cosy fireplace all with easy access for disabled. For leisure and entertainment we also have a swimming-pool and a minigolf court.
The restaurant serves home-made, healthy and tasty traditional Italian dishes as well as the typical Ogliastra recipies, including home made pasta like “culurgionis” (made of mint and potatoes), sausages, roasted goat and pork (better known as “su porceddu”) as well as fresh fish.
A rich and inviting buffet breakfast (including salami, selection of cheese, bread and boiled eggs) starts the day. Try our homemade specialities: small cream puffs, crêpes with a choice of jams and marmalades, daily fresh yoghurt and a piping hot chocolate.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Idyllically situated in Lanusei on the east coast of Sardinia, the hotel Villa Selene is a perfect setting for active holiday makers and nature lovers. The beautiful landscape of the Province of Ogliastra offers countless opportunities to spend your time such as hiking, biking, swimming, canoeing, horse riding, trekking or climbing. A day trip with the train Trenino Verde as well as a boat trip from Arbatax to Cala Gonone is recommended.