Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Holiday hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Surrounded by a beautiful garden with fountains, the hotel Domus Caesari in Marino welcomes its guests into a charming atmosphere and provides a stunning view of Rome. Its tastefully decorated rooms are equipped with many modern comforts. A selection of Italian and international dishes is served in the restaurant. Moreover, the professionally furnished conference rooms and free parking facilities are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel has a fine restaurant serving delicious Italian specialities. The highlights of the menu are seafood dishes, typical Roman specialities and refined nouvelle cuisine options.
The hotel has 2 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 300 people and is a wonderful choice for events, weddings and other private functions. free parking inside.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the beautiful in the Castelli Romani region, the hotel Domus Caesari is conveniently situated in Marino, close to the historical centre and Lake Albano. Thanks to the station Pantanella close to the hotel Domus Caesari, the city of Rome is reachable within 15 minutes.