Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 36, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 18, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In the hotel Aurora in Meran, modern furnished rooms featuring free Wi-Fi are at the guests’ disposal. Light and regional dishes are served in the restaurant directly at the beautiful promenade of the river Prasser. The fitness room as well as the sauna and the garden invite to work out and relax. Furthermore, multifunctional conference rooms are available for meetings and seminars.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Aurora - hotel, bistro and cocktailbar in the center of Merano, South Tyrol
The Aurora is a family business in the heart of Merano, South Tyrol. Right on the famous Promenade and pedestrian zone it includes the Hotel Aurora, the caffè bistro & restaurant fino and the coffeeshop and cocktailbar Sketch.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Aurora is beautifully situated in Meran. Attractions such as the famous Kurhaus as well as the modern thermal bath Terme Merano and the theatre are reachable within a few minutes’ walk from the hotel Aurora.