Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 114, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 114, of which have 2 separate beds 100, of which have a double bed 14, Hotel, Business hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-friendly Hotel Anthony in Campalto features spacious, modern rooms which are suitable for both leisure as well as business travellers. All desirable amenities such as Wi-Fi guarantee a pleasant stay. In the restaurant, international and Venetian dishes are served. In the colourful playroom, the smallest of guests of the Hotel Antony will have a good time.
- Special features of the hotel
- City Tax of € 2,80 per person and per night to be paid cash at the hotel.
Cared service, strategic position.
Shuttle service to the airport, Venice and Cruise Terminal at 5 euro per person, per way (reservation required in advance, scheduled times)
You can also reach Venice and Venice Airport in few minutes by public bus.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free personal shuttle service to and from the airport, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Campalto is a small village at the gates of Venice, only a 5-minute drive from the Marco Polo Airport. The Hotel Antony is ideally located and offers a wonderful view on the Venetian Lagoon. In the area, numerous historic buildings along the trade route, the cities of Padua and Treviso invite to interesting excursions.