Hotel built in 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 203, Number of single rooms 203, Number of double rooms 203, of which have 2 separate beds 100, of which have a double bed 103, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 16, Hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Move Hotel project has been designed from the suthafrican architect Peter Ferhsen from the studio D.H.K. The semicircular structure is refered to the idea of movement. Located in a geografical strategic position few minutes away from Venice and Treviso Airports and beside the motorway A4 and A27.
The interior design has been taken cared from Marco Piva studio.
The restaurant and the lounge bar from BAM Design author of several public spaces and shopping mall in Italy and abroad.
The material chosen vary from Archite, glass and teak which with its trasparency enhance the main aspect and philosophy of the Move Hotel: the light.
- Special features of the hotel
- Free parking, elegant and modern restaurant with pizzeria. Garden, swimming pool and wellness center. Conference room with a capacity for up to 800 people. Internet wireless.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located beside the motorway exits A4 Mogliano Veneto and A27 Preganziol. Few kilometers away both from Venice and Treviso.