Hotel built in 1800, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 19, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 19, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 13, Number of apartments 8, Farm with holiday apartments, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The charming family-run Villa Nottola enjoys a picturesque location near the old mountain town and is housed in an ancient residence of an aristocratic family. The interior design enchants with warm colours and antique Tuscan furnishings, which creates romantic cosy ambience. In the rustic elegance of the restaurant, guests can enjoy delicious Italian dishes complemented by a tasty wine from the on-site winery.
- Special features of the hotel
- Private Restaurant on site offers traditional Tuscan recepies.
Tempting pool for adults and children.
- Reception open
- 09:30 - 13:00
/ 15:00 - 19:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 09:00 - 13:00
/ 15:00 - 19:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Immersed in the breathtaking countryside of southern Tuscany, the hotel is about 10 minutes by car from the beautiful centre of Montepulciano. The next bus station can be reached on foot.