Hotel built in 1952, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 72, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 54, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests start their holiday at the hotel Best Western Paradiso in Naples with a wonderful view on the bay and the Mount Vesuvius. Tastefully furnished rooms provide all modern comforts. In the panoramic restaurant, culinary delights are served by the friendly staff. Moreover, a roof garden invites to relax. HRS guests use Wi-Fi at the hotel Best Western Paradiso free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- the panoramic restaurant “PARADISOBLANCO” with a typical mediterranean cuisine and the warm welcome of our Staff, are warranty for a pleasant stay, either for tourism or business.
City tax 3 € per day per person up to a maximum of 10 days. Minors excluded. To be paid on site.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Best Western Paradiso is situated upon Posillipo hill. Within walking distance, the harbour is reachable that provides hydrofoils driving to the nearby isles. The city centre with its multitude of historic buildings is located 4 kilometres away. Naples Airport is reachable within 25 minutes by car.