Hotel built in 1951, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 100, Number of single rooms 25, Number of double rooms 59, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 70, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Holiday hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The comfortable Best Western Hotel Biri Padua welcomes its guests into a friendly atmosphere. Each of the spacious rooms is brightly decorated and modern equipped. In the La Terrazze Restaurant, dishes from the Veneto region and traditional Italian specialities are served. A modern gym and massage treatments promise relaxation.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our panoramic restaurant Le Terrazze is characterized by a creative cuisine which is an evolution of the traditional cuisine of the Veneto region and Italy.
Not included in room price: EUR 3 city tax per person per night.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Best Western Hotel Biri Padua is conveniently located on the edge of the old town of Padua, granting a wonderful view on the Basilica St. Antonio. In 15 minutes on foot, the trade fair centre Padovafiere can be reached. The airport and the city of Venice are located at a distance of 40 kilometres from the Hotel Biri.