Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Di Stefano in Pisa is famous for its charming nostalgia, friendly service and comfortable rooms. It reflects its personal atmosphere in each room, creating a unique ambiance. In the morning, the friendly staff of the Hotel Di Stefano serves a tasty breakfast. Let the evening gently fade away on the beautiful terrace with wonderful view of Pisa.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel offers the following services: alarmed garage, shuttle service to and from the Railway Station and the International Airport.
Free wireless internet connection of the whole hotel.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Di Stefano is centrally situated in the heart of Pisa. Famous sights such as the Square of Miracles and the Piazza del Duomo with the legendary Leaning Tower are located within walking distance. The Galileo Galilei airport is reachable within 15 minutes by car.