Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation, Last partial renovation, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 70, Number of double rooms 70, of which have 2 separate beds 64, of which have a double bed 64, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of junior suites 6, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Tennis hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The elegant Tuscan villa Hotel Villa Cappugi in Pistoia welcomes its guests into a personal atmosphere. A good night’s sleep is guaranteed in the comfortably furnished, spacious rooms. In the restaurant, the chef spoils with authentic Tuscan cuisine. After an eventful day, the quiet garden and the lovely pool provide the guests of the Hotel Villa Cappugi relaxation.
- Special features of the hotel
- All the 70 bedrooms at HVC have balconies overlooking the swimming pool and the surrounding hills, LCD televisions and Wi-Fi technology.
The 3 apartments in the nearby villa are all furnished in old Tuscan style with 2 connecting rooms, bathrooms and all of them have an ample sitting room.
There are 5 different meeting rooms with natural daylight for 15 up to 350 people.
For meetings and banquets
“saletta” for 20 people
“saletta delle travi” for 35 people
“sale dele volte” for 40 people
“sala cammino” for 50 people
“sala sole” antique ball room for 100 people
3 hectacres of park and gardens
1 swimming pool set in the surrounding garden
2 clay tennis courts
2 synthetic pitches for mini- football
2 large free car parks
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Pistoia is the capital of the Tuscan province of Pistoia. It is located halfway between Florence and Lucca, surrounded by several regional parks and soft rolling hills. The Hotel Villa Cappugi is quietly located in the outskirts and offers good connection to the city centre. A visit of the Cathedral and the San Giovanni Fuoricivitas is worthwhile.