Hotel built in 1955, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 48, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 8, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus bagno turco scavato nella roccia, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A wonderful holiday destination, the hotel Poseidon in Positano convinces its guests with Italian charm and a magnificent location. It offers elegant rooms with premium antique furnishings and free Wi-Fi. The restaurant indulges with a varied selection of Italian delicacies. From the idyllic terrace, guests are treated to a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea. Furthermore, the hotel Poseidon affords an inviting outdoor pool.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Poseidon enjoys breathtaking views from its terrace with swimming-pool.
The elegant out-door restaurant serves traditional Neapolitan cuisine on one of the most beautiful corner of the village.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Positano is a charming town on the Italian Amalfi Coast. The hotel Poseidon enjoys a central location and is just a short walk away from the picturesque little bathing bay. Surrounded by a mountainous landscape, Positano is an ideal starting point for extended hiking or mountain bike tours.