Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 7, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The modern guest house All Comfort Astoria Palace in Rome offers spacious rooms which leave nothing to be desired. Friendly service, state-of-the-art furnishings and elegant furniture create a homely atmosphere. In the morning, guests can enjoy the wonderful panoramic view from the terrace while having breakfast. Furthermore, the hotel offers guided city tours.
- Special features of the hotel
- The All Comfort is located in the centre of Rome, near the university 'La Sapienza' and the train station 'Termini'. We are easily accessible by Bus, Tram or Underground (line B Station Policlinico).
The check in time after 6 pm please contact the hotel
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 15:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The guest house All Comfort Astoria Palace is wonderfully located in the heart of Rome, only 10 minutes on foot from the Villa Torlonia, the Porta Pia and the Porta Nomentana. All of the Eternal City’s most famous sights such as Coliseum and Castel Sant’Angelo are most conveniently reachable by public transport. A metro station is located outside the door of the hotel Astoria Palace.