Hotel built in 1903, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 150, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Ambasciatori Palace in Rome is located in a magnificent building dating from the 19th century. Known as one of the most luxurious hotels of the city the Ambasciadori Palace already hosted renowned personalities like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sean Connery. It offers stylishly furnished rooms and also ten meeting rooms.
- Special features of the hotel
- The price is for standard room!
Dining at La Terrazza, the hotel’s restaurant on the first floor, is truly a gourmet experience. As the name suggests, the small and elegant restaurant opens out onto a terrace overlooking via Veneto, which allows pleasant al fresco dining in season and offers always a lovely backdrop. La Terrazza restaurant, which became well-known in the Twenties, is highly rated by regular customers and patrons on a visit to Rome, and also draws an international clientele, as it serves both international fare and the best of traditional Italian cuisine.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Ambasciatori Palace is located in the famous Via Vittorio Veneto in the centre of Rome. The beautiful Villa Borghese Park is situated in the immediate vicinity. Thanks to good public transport connection and its central location, many attractions such as the Spanish Steps and the Colosseum are easily accessible.