Hotel built in 2010, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2010, Total number of rooms 2, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 2, Pension, City hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests are warmly welcome at the bed-and-breakfast hotel Cenci in Rome. After an eventful day, you can relax in one of the various modern rooms and profit from many amenities including Wi-Fi. A limousine service guarantees a safe transfer to and from the airport or train station.
- Special features of the hotel
- DAILY CLEAN UP AND CHANGE OF LOUNDRY, FREE INTERNET ACCESS
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT CONTACT US FOR THE TIME OF ARRIVAL, BECAUSE THE B&B DOESN'T HAVE A RECEPTION AND MAYBE NOBODY IS THERE AT THE ARRIVAL
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 15:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Choose the Cenci hotel for your next stay in Rome. With the Trevi Fountain nearby and famous sights such as the Quirinale Palace and the church Santi Apostoli within easy walking distance, the hotel is ideal for exploring the city. The train station Termini is located at 2 kilometres from the Cenci hotel.