Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 12, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Suite Art Navona hotel warmly welcomes its guests into a friendly atmosphere. All elegantly furnished rooms and suites are well-equipped and provide Wi-Fi. In the mornings, a breakfast awaits the guests. Furthermore, the helpful staff at the reception is happy to assist guests with all inquiries.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Suit’Art Navona will be pleased to welcome its guest, after a long day discovering the art and history of the city and hitting the shops in special room that are originate expressly for create your stay in this luxury bed and breakfast as pleasant as possible.
Further the central position you could anyway have quietness, mixed with art and design.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Thanks to its central location in Rome, the hotel is the ideal base to explore the city. Visit the famous Trevi Fountain, reachable in a 15 minutes’ walk, and take pictures of St. Peter’s Basilica, located 2 kilometres from the hotel. In 30 minutes, Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport can be reached by car.