Hotel built in 1960, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of junior suites 8, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Set in a 19th century building, the hotel consists of 2 parts: the manor house with beautifully appointed rooms and the modern part with a breakfast area and a conference room. Spacious and comfortable rooms in pastel tones and with wooden floors offer stunning views of the Bridge, whereas the reading room invites to unwind after a hectic day.
- Special features of the hotel
- Hotel Gattapone is set in a magical position below the massive castle which dominates the historic town centre. It looks out over a lovely green valley, straddled by the
astonishing medieval bridge which is one of the best known landmarks of Spoleto. The bridge is only a short stroll away.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Situated below the massive Albornozian Castle which dominates the historic town centre of Spoleto, the Hotel Gattapone can boast a splendid position from where it overlooks the Bridge of Towers. The ancient city of Spoleto is set on a foothill of the Apennines and is easily reachable from Trevi (22.5km), Terni (31km) or Perugia (65km). You will get to Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi – Umbria International Airport after 57.5 kilometres.