Hotel built in 1985, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 29, Number of double rooms 29, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 23, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Winter sports hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Both business and private travellers will find the perfect accommodation in the Hotel Meeting in Stresa. The spacious rooms are colourfully designed and modern equipped with all desirable amenities including Wi-Fi. In the restaurant, regional specialities are served. From the solarium terrace, guests can enjoy a wonderful view on the surrounding mountains. Parking facilities are located nearby.
- Special features of the hotel
- A warm tv-room with a nice bar is always at disposal of our guests!
In the typical pub you can spend your evening having fun with your friends!
From the solarium you can have a wonderful view on the lake and on the mountain surrounding Stresa!
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Meeting is centrally located in Stresa, a small town on the shores of Lago Maggiore. In a short walk, the Congress Centre, the beach and the promenade can be reached. The ferry harbour with passage to the Borromean Islands is also quickly reachable on foot from the Hotel Meeting.