Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 190, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 182, of which have 2 separate beds 105, of which have a double bed 76, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 60, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Special features of the hotel
- The Leon d'Oro restaurant offers typical cuisine and has a rich wine list.
CITY TAX - starting from the 1st August 2012 tourist city tax for Verona € 2.00 per person per night . For more information www.comune.verona.it
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Leon D Oro is conveniently situated for transfer to and from Verona International Airport (Valerio Catullo), which is located just 12 kilometres from the city centre and can be reached by the APT bus which departs every
20 minutes for Verona Central Station. The hotel is located only 15 minutes walking distance from the historical
town centre of Verona and from the main shopping area (Via Mazzini / Via Cappello).
All major points of interest and landmarks in Verona are within easy reach of the hotel.
Verona offers many places of historical and architectural interest, from classical Roman, High Medieval, the city-state or free commune, Renaissance and baroque periods.
The Roman amphitheatre (called the Arena), the Roman theatre, the stone bridge, the Gavi Arch and the Monumental Gates (Porta Borsari and Porta Leoni) are the most important remains from the Roman era.
Basilica of San Zeno belongs to the commune era. The abbey and church complex dates back to the 5th and 13th.
One of the most beautiful panoramas of Verona can be seen from the Belvedere.