Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 1992, Last partial renovation 2001, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 23, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of apartments 1, Hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel La Clef des Champs is a charming little retreat in Tete de Ran. Its rooms welcome you to a cosy ambience with functional wooden furniture. Enjoy regional cuisine in the restaurant and delight in the romantic flair on the idyllic terrace. Furthermore, the hotel La Clef des Champs features seminar and free parking facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- The restaurant serves regional specialities, smoked ham and various types of fondue.
The rooms are in a quiet and welcoming area. They are well furnished and very comfortable.
Breakfast is not included in the rates at CHF14.00/person.
Taxes are included in the rates.
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Wonderfully embedded within the picturesque Swiss alpine landscape, the hotel La Clef des Champs enjoys an idyllic location in Tete de Ran. It is surrounded by a small garden and an ideal retreat for families and all those who appreciate the tranquility of the countryside. During the summer, the region is perfect for hiking and biking trips. In winter, it turns into a paradise for fans of winter sports.