Hotel built in 2010, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 21, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 23, Hotel, Suite hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel De La Paix Luang Prabang is a member of Design Hotels
Built on a heritage site in the former royal capital of Laos -Hotel De La Paix Luang Prabang fuses colonial charm with contemporary elegance in one of the finest luxury all-suite resorts in the region. Simplicity inspires relaxation - French colonial style recalls an age of historical splendor in a series of intimate spaces designed to sooth the soul - Large courtyards -landscaped gardens -reflecting pools and fireplaces provide a welcome retreat in all seasons - Individually designed suites create sanctuaries of private space and sumptuous comfort - Natural spa therapies and gourmet dining capture the essence of Laos -drawing on its culinary and wellness traditions - Set against a backdrop of mountainous beauty -Hotel De La Paix Luang Prabang promises a secluded and restful stay -embraced in the warmth of Lao hospitality -and the timeless wonder of this culturally rich destination
- Special features of the hotel
- **For your information From now - 31 October 2012, Free round trip airport transfers.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Bike rental, Welcome drink, 1 mini bar refill, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Grand Luang Prabang is the premier destination in Luang Prabang, with its own style and identity. The hotel comprises 76 luxurious rooms and 2 suites, all gracefully decorated.