Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The friendly hotel Red Roofs in Riga warmly welcomes its guests into a romantic ambience. All inviting rooms are beautifully decorated and provide all amenities. In the mornings, a rich breakfast is served and the bar of the hotel Red Roofs invites guests to relax after a sightseeing tour of the city.
- Special features of the hotel
- Features at Red Roofs include 24-hour reception, a breakfast room, a conference room, an electronic key system, laundry / ironing service, free luggage storage, snacks and beverage, as well as free Wi-Fi all over the hotel.Helpful and informative staff,warm hospitality,daily housekeeping services.
Enjoy our cuisine and fine wines in the restaurant “BuenaVista”, and in the “VinoVino” wine cellar.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Centrally located in the heart of Riga, the hotel Red Roofs invites its guests to explore this beautiful city by foot. Riga Castle is located 1 kilometre from the hotel, the famous Powder Tower only 500 metres. Riga Airport is situated at a distance of 10 kilometres and the coast can be reached within a 45 minutes’ drive.