Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 1998, Number of floors 9, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 31, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 32, Boarding house, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In a city undergoing a full renaissance- the ochre facades of the hotel Albergo loom majestically over the traditional district of Achrafieh. This residence filled with character- reflects the liveliness and warmth of the Lebanese capital. In the opulent bar on the ground floor- you will sample delicious cocktails while browsing through a collection of rare books and studying the old photos of the city that line the walls. The vast bedrooms offer an irresistible blend of East and West and feature a range of treasures picked up all over the world. On the rooftop on the ninth floor- you will find the jewel of the hotel- a swimming pool looking overlooking the city lights- bordered by an overhanging garden with the scent of fig and orange trees. A magnificent base from which to discover a city brimming over with life.
No annual closing date.
CLUB 5C- Hotel welcomes Relais and Chateaux Club 5C members with a VIP Welcome and a Discovery Privilege. Please include the Club 5C membership number in the reservation and please show your Club 5C membership card on arrival.
- Special features of the hotel
- Situated in the heart of the oldest quarter of Beirut, the secret of the splendid facade of the Hotel Albergo combines the enchantment of supreme comfort with the magic of a refined setting. This residence is a unique experience where the subtle hospitality and the friendly atmosphere make this a pr
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- HOTEL ALBERGO IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF ONE OF THE BEIRUT'S OLD DISTRICT, LOCAL ATTRACTIONS, HEALTH CLUB FACILITIES, SPORTS/RECREATION