Hotel built in 1952, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 151, Number of single rooms 107, Number of double rooms 44, Number of suites (separate rooms) 22, Number of junior suites 12, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Le Bristol Hotel in Beirut offers its guests elegant and well-equipped rooms and suites with Wi-Fi. In the bistro, guests may choose from a variety of drinks and snacks. Furthermore, the Le Bristol Hotel provides multifunctional conference rooms and parking facilities are located directly by the hotel.
- Special features of the hotel
- Kindly note that Hotel Le Bristol will be undertaking a major renovation of the rooms starting June 8th, 2012 for a period of few months in order to serve you best; therefore, we will not be able to accommodate any room reservation request during the afore mentioned period.
On the other hand all the Food & Beverage operation will keep on functioning for all kinds of catering as well as all evening events to include weddings.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the heart of Beirut, the Le Bristol Hotel is situated 3 kilometres from Beirut Arab University. Maghen Abraham Synagogue is located 2 kilometres from the hotel, the Sursock Museum 3 kilometres. Beirut Airport is located at a distance of 9.7 kilometres.