Hotel built in 1988, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Golf hotel, Winter sports hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Housed in a typical Bavarian country house, the bed-and-breakfast hotel Lindenhof near Thyrnau warmly welcomes its guests to comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Guests may choose from a variety of nearby restaurants and are offered a breakfast in the morning. Moreover, the hotel Lindenhof provides a small spa and free parking facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel is located in a culinary center,
surrounded by a variety of restaurants and pubs
(150 m to 2 km)
which can erzücken every palate!
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Lindenhof enjoys an attractive location in Thyrnau. It is easily reachable by car and just a 12-minute drive away from Passau. Guests may visit the nearby golf course, hike and bike, or just delight in the beautiful historical monuments in the Old Town of Passsau.