Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 5, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Holiday hotel, Cycling/biker hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- “Vecekrug” is a new, modern hotel of a subtle interior, which is situated at the downtown Klaipeda. There are 23 rooms of various styles. Some of them have an odor of the old town tranquility while the others give a feeling of dynamic rhythm of the modern life. The rooms have regulated air conditioning system, noise-proof windows, curtains preserving light and sound, telephone, TV-set, Internet connection, mini bar, heated bathroom floor, hair dryer.
You can taste European cuisine dishes at the restaurant situated on the first floor. And for the clients who are always in a hurry, we offer inexpensive afternoon meals on workdays.
You can have an eyeful of Klaipeda city and Curonian Spit views at the roof terrace and to organize a barbeque night.
In case you do not favor the sea climate, we invite you to enjoy yourself at the sauna of convertible mode with a small “pearly” swimming pool.
- Special features of the hotel
- It's a brand new first-class hotel of a stylish interior situated at the downtown of Klaipeda.
All 23 hotel rooms are air-conditioned, with noise-proof windows, phone, TV-set, internet, mini bar, heated bathroom floor, hair dryer.
At the hotel - cosy restaurant, European cuisine, the sauna with pearly pool, conference hall up to 40 persons, beautiful town and lagoon views from hotel roof terrace.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- in Klaipeda city centre