Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 128, Number of single rooms 128, Number of double rooms 128, of which have a double bed 115, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 13, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal, overlooks the centrally located Pétrusse Valley and the historic quarter of the city. It is the ideal place for immersing yourself in the delightful charm of Luxembourg, while enjoying first class hospitality and facilities during your stay. The hotel is conveniently situated in the historic city centre, 10 min from the airport, close to the railway station served by TGV services, in close proximity to Luxembourg's many banks and international institutions.
- Special features of the hotel
- The 'Top Floor' Restaurant offers a spectacular panorama of the city.
The 'Coco Mango Bar' has established itself as one of the city's leading nightspots, mixing a fresh blend of cocktails, live music and unique skyline views.
The Asian style 'T'room' serves a wide range of fine teas and infusions in a peaceful and relaxed environment.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- LUXEMBOURG VILLE, VALLEE PETRUSSE, PALAIS GRAND DUCAL, HISTOIRE NATURELLE, UTOPOLIS, CENTRE HOSPITALIER, ARCELOR MITTAL, FORTIS, DEXIA BIL, BANQUE FORTUNA, BANK OF BERMUDA SA, BANQUE COM. PLAC., JP MORGAN, MERRILL LYNCH, AON, DE BEERS, FUJITSU SIEMENS, BOSCH, PAUL WURTH, FOYER ASSURANCES, BROWN B. HARRIMAN, D COQUE, PHILHARMONIE, 2000 MONDORF LES B.